<VV> Additional AC stickers

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sat Jul 4 19:10:52 EDT 2015

I'm making great progress with the Condenser removal decal, thanks to help from several people.  Perhaps I can get help with some additional items.  I suspect these will be somewhat easier to find but harder to reproduce.

In case you're wondering why I'm bothering with this stuff, I intend to to a full Factory Stock restoration to the John Glenn convertible, and since it came with Factory Air I will need all these items to do it right.

Item #1 - sticker(s) for the A6 compressor.  I have two examples: