<VV> Need a special adapter

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 8 17:50:36 EDT 2015

I am still trying to find an adapter that mates a Carter YH to an intake that uses a Carter YF carburetor. This was once used on some marine engines and some commercial aftermarket adaptations. The adapter is triangular with 3 holes on one end and has the normal 2 hole mount (similar to our Rochester carbs, but symmetrical) on the other end. Please let me know if you have one that I can buy, borrow, or get a picture of. 
Grant Young

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list