<VV> Head Temp Sensor

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:17:37 EDT 2015

The most common replacement is VDO cht with the spark plug sensor. You
could adapt a bolt to screw into the lower  cht probe hole and mount the
VDO gasket type sensor there.
Google CHT or VDO.
VW parts places have gauges and so does aircraft parts suppliers, like
aircraft spruce and specialty, or German supply, etc.
Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho.
On Jul 9, 2015 3:10 PM, "Gary Berry via VirtualVairs" <
virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

> Hey All;
>    I have an old head temperature gauge in my buggy that has the actual
> sensor under one of the sparkplugs. It doesn't work anymore. I would like
> to replace this with a new modern one. Any recommendations? Anything rather
> than under the sparkplug? Thanks.
> --
> GaryB in Wa.
> 1969 ManxVair
> 1971 Corvair Turista
>  _______________________________________________
> This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are
> the property
> of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:
> vv-help at corvair.org
> This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America,
> http://www.corvair.org/
> Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
> Change your options:
> http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs
>  _______________________________________________

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list