<VV> Early Clock Repair Source

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 23:30:00 EDT 2015

Hello all!  The clock on my 64 Monza coupe is a non-working unit. I did open it
up to find that the point-type contacts were fused together. So fused that there
was significant pitting of the contacts themselves. Though I would like to keep
it original, I don't think it would be the best solution in the long run. Anyone
know a good repair business or person who can do a Quartz conversion? Thanks for
any help!

    Kelly Parker
  Corvair Atlanta

 Sadly Lou passed a few years ago..... a great person..... as was Ed Corsen...  both deeply missed by many...

  You can add a diode to keep the point from burning further!

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,268278,490507#msg-490507

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio