<VV> Early Clock Repair Source

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 11:26:35 EDT 2015

Doesn't Fred Bybee work on clocks?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dusty Steinberg via VirtualVairs
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 8:21 AM
To: jimster1 at earthlink.net ; movair at aol.com
Cc: 'Virtual Vairs'
Subject: Re:  Early Clock Repair Source

I know nothing about the quality of their services, however, when I see a
minimum of $29 for return shipping, that tells me to stay away.  Most
businesses today charge reasonable shipping fees, based on weight and size.
There are plenty of people that do clock repair, so if you shop around, I am
certain that you will find one that is both reasonable for the conversion,
and the shipping.
Paul in CT