<VV> Early Clock Repair Source

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 13 21:49:27 EDT 2015

Fred was our team leader while we were judging in Knoxville. And just what were you guys doing in Nashville anyways Ed? We  were there the week before the convention seeing the Rolling Stones as well as enjoying the Country Music Hall of Fame. The Rolling Stones first performed in Nashville in 1965. Sadly Lew passed on a few years ago and the Fan Belt Toss has really never been the same since. He was 1 of the original idealists in Palm Springs 35 years ago. RIP old pal and thanks for your early vision about the Toss.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301