<VV> Corvair LM battery

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 15 12:07:58 EDT 2015

I paid almost double this price for an Interstate Battery. But it is just a little bit too tall in my opinion as I had to stretch the ground cable slightly to hook it up. What I find funny is this company (yours) is 50 miles away from me which is considered close here in the sticks.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
50 miles north of Farmington NM