<VV> Transaxles, differentials, and transmissions available

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 12:56:12 EDT 2015

Following my Corvair “Pack Rat Sale” this past weekend, the following
transaxles, differentials, and transmissions remain available.  These
have all been stored indoors since their removal from the vehicles
anywhere from five to 35 years ago.  They must go, so offers are
invited.  Can’t ship, local pickup only, here in New Jersey, close to I-78.

Available are:

Complete transaxle from 1962 FC, 3.89 ratio, Posi, 4-speed
transmission.  Differential code is HL 02 21.

Complete transaxle from 1962 FC, 3.89 ratio, 3-speed transmission.
Differential code is HE 9 5.
Don’t scoff at the 3-speed transmission, a 4-speed transmission can be
swapped onto this differential, so think of this as a differential,
only.  The throwout bearing collar is chipped, so its replacement will
be necessary.

Complete transaxle from 1962-63 car, 3.27 ratio, 4-speed transmission.
Differential code is HA 01 14.

Complete transaxle from 1964 car, 3.55 ratio, Powerglide transmission.
Differential code is HD 10 02.

3-speed transmission, only, 1961-63.  This has just 42,000 miles on it.

4-speed transmission, only, 1962-63.

4-speed transmission, only, 1964-65 (3 available).

Bare manual-trans differential carrier for 1964, originally from an FC
with 3.55 ratio, the differential code is HQ 11 30.

Make offers!  Come and get 'em!

--Bob