<VV> LATE PISTONS

Corvair Underground sales at corvairunderground.com
Fri Jul 17 14:50:05 EDT 2015

Jerry - We have individual pistons and ring sets - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com

Message: 1 Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 18:10:38 +0000 (UTC) From: Jerry Brown
<air_cooled63 at yahoo.com> To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Subject: <VV> Late model piston. Message-ID:
<1501109759.2307105.1437070238794.JavaMail.yahoo at mail.yahoo.com>
friend on a 140 engine that dropped a valve seat and also destroyed the
.040 piston and rings. ?The engine was rebuilt not to long ago and all
new parts put in including new pistons. ?I need the ,040 piston and
rings if anybody has a broken set. Even good used piston would work. I'm
trying to keep from buying a new set of pistons and rings. ? Jerry
Brown803-225-0005 ------------------------------ Subject: Digest Footer