<VV> Chinese Corvair - Not

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 18 09:20:00 EDT 2015

Make that "one of the last", because I have one, and I have a friend that has probably 10.  We both picked Chevrolet dealership parts rooms back in the 1980's & 1990's, when you could still find Corvair parts.  Many of the dealerships were close to closing, and they were more than happy to sell every part that they had left that couldn't be returned.
Paul in CT