<VV> Bizarro Parallel World

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sun Jul 19 10:48:50 EDT 2015

VVers:

Unbeknownst to me, the 36th annual Ford Falcon Convention was in
Warwick, RI last weekend (about 20 miles from where I live).  I had no
idea until I read about it in the paper:

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150718/ENTERTAINMENTLIFE/150719334/13785?_ga=1.120025096.1054603219.1437316427

It amused me to read about this and to realize that these guys really
are the same as many of us, with the exception that they or their
families chose the wrong car 50-60 years ago.  Interestingly, these guys
seem to share a healthy disdain for Mustangs.

While reading, try changing the word "Falcon" to "Corvair" and see how
similar they are to us.

Steven "sorry for using the 'F' word" Serenska