<VV> Bizarro Parallel World

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 11:24:40 EDT 2015

"Cheap"?   I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I'm "cost effective."  ....and "cheap may apply to the original Falcon buyers.  None of the first time Falcon buyers (all parents of my friends and one uncle) in my area said they bought their Falcons because of the engineering or because they were fun to drive
Bob Hall.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4