<VV> PG Problems

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Jul 20 12:36:12 EDT 2015

How to check for a missing e-clip is found in Bob Ballew's musings
<http://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics/files/documents/manuals/PwrGld_man.pdf>

If the e-clip is missing, usually accelerating to about 25 mph, shifting
into neutral, blip the throttle, and shift back into drive will cause
the PowerGlide to up-shift, but not always.  If the teeth on the
governor gear were missing, I wonder where they went?  Lots of very
small passages in the PowerGlide valve body.
  Jim Davis