<VV> Monza Deck Lid Ornament

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jul 21 17:01:39 EDT 2015

"directly under", you mean the push in clips that hold the turbo emblem to
the lid? Those would be "B" on page 296 of Clark's catalog online.

Why does a Monza have a turbo emblem? Oh, Monza Spyder! ggg

A year sounds right if it was filler work in a regular collision shop.

Frank DuVal

Original email:
From: mvjacobi--- via VirtualVairs virtualvairs at corvair.org
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:44:07 +0000 (UTC)
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Monza Deck Lid Ornament

My 63 Monza is due back from the paint shop today.  The painter called and
said he could not find whatever fits into the holes on the engine lid
directly under the circular turbo emblem.  I need to know what that is,
and if anyone in Vair land might have one of whatever it is, that I can put
Its real frustrating, given the car has been on the red list for the past
year while this shop has media blasted then welded the holes and repainted
If you have whatever goes there, please let me know.  Even if you don't
have whatever it is to spare, please tell me what the dickens goes in those
Thanks as always to my fellow "Varriers" 
Mike, (nearly back on the road) in Michigan 

mail2web LIVE  Free email based on Microsoft Exchange technology -

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list