<VV> Passing of JR Read

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Wed Jul 22 18:23:21 EDT 2015

I only saw JR (of Glen Ellen IL, a long time and very active CCE member) a few times over the years, and not often recently, but we communicated, off-list, from time-to-time.  I think VERY highly of JR, a real loss to all who knew and loved him.  God Bless, good friend and fellow Vair enthusiast, please guide us all from up there...
Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
<VV> Passing of JR Read
shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net <mailto:virtualvairs%40corvair.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%3CVV%3E%20Passing%20of%20JR%20Read&In-Reply-To=%3C3827506.1437595229858.JavaMail.root%40mswamui-thinleaf.atl.sa.earthlink.net%3E>
Wed Jul 22 16:00:28 EDT 2015