<VV> gear lube leveling problem

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 13:51:39 EDT 2015

Looking at a mated differential and transmission, without measuring, the two
filler plugs look to be located about halfway between the lower two cases
mounting bolts.. Of course, if ideally they are exactly equally located, and
the cast boss is large enough, it might be possible to have a filling plug
hole drilled slightly off "up" or "down".

Chuck S