<VV> piston clearance

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 13:38:50 EDT 2015

I've been looking for the clearance of the piston to the jug for heat expansion etc..  How much is it supposed to be.  And I assume the piston is supposed to be the same diameter from top to bottom.  I've been busy and haven't had time for the computer.  Yes Warren did a great job on the piano.  He found the song "You are my sunshine, cira. 1937. which my father used to sing all the time. Thanks Warren.   It would be great to have a jam session of different players at a convention to.   A Great social time can be had.  Jerry Brown