<VV> just gonna trailer it

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 17:58:10 EDT 2015

Just one further note. Tow-dollying - or flat-towing - a car you built or
serviced or normally drive on a regular basis is one thing. Going somewhere
and  picking up a car you really know nothing about, hooking to the
front-end and  dragging it home is another matter. Before flat-towing my racecar to
Kalamazoo, Michigan and again, before flat-towing to Tacoma, I opened up
and checked the wheel bearings on the front and the tow-hub units for the
back.  (The tow hubs have good and bad points. I use them for long trips) I
would  hook-up and tow - maybe - 50 miles without doing several pre-tow
investigations of the subject vehicle. If the car is in an unknown  condition, I
do suggest trailering. - Seth

In a message dated 7/25/2015 1:39:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,