<VV> Drive with NECC at New Jersey Motorsports Park! August 10, 2015. Time trials. Taste of track.

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 12:36:53 EDT 2015

Live the dream! The time has come for you guys to sign up for our High Performance Driving Event at New Jersey Motorsports Park! Two options: (1) High speed practice sessions all day long with afternoon time trials for a very reasonable $299, and (2) Taste of the Track for a mere $29. It's only two weeks away. Register online at www.neccmotorsports.com -or- download the paper registration form and mail it in today! We'll be driving on NJMP's beautiful and challenging Thunderbolt course, just like last year. You'll have a blast, guaranteed!