<VV> 140 carb block off.

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 10:26:27 EDT 2015

I've had people wanting me to block off the secondaries of there engine several times. I'm working on a 140 now that came from Ft. Mohave Az  that had a shop rebuild the engine and a good job was done. However you never know when a valve seat will let go. Got the head repaired and got a new TRW piston to match the rest of pistons.   that owner had some plates made to block off the secondaries. The new owner is happy with that. I have my own 140 secondaries blocked off. I don't race so don't need them. I found a top notch machine shop to do the machine work 45 miles away. I thank all for the good advise given me to get this 140 back on the road.
Jerry