<VV> Corvair "Pack Rat Sale " in NJ - POSTPONED

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 18:27:05 EDT 2015

The urgency that caused my Corvair "Pack Rat Sale" to be scheduled for
this weekend was the impending sale of the house.  We were negotiating
to delay the closing, but with no assurance that the closing could be
delayed I was pushing to get ready for the Corvair parts sell-off.

Today we learned that the closing has indeed been delayed.  Aaah,
breathing room.

I have been working like mad to get the barn organized for the sale, and
it was becoming evident that I was not going to as ready as I would
like.  So I have decided to postpone the Pack Rat Sale to July.

YOU get to help pick the date!  Should it be the weekend of July 11-12
or 18-19?  Reply to me with your suggestions, and based on your input I
will announce a new date.

But my wife and a friend are still having their household garage sale
here this Saturday so you are welcome to come by, 9 AM - 3 PM, at 223
Hamden Road, Annandale, NJ 08801.

Any home sale can be stressful, but even more so when you have,
literally, TONS of Corvair parts!

Plan on visiting the Corvair Pack Rat Sale in July!

--Bob Marlow