<VV> Lights Not Working

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 19:44:00 EDT 2015

Have you checked your fuses?  The lights you listed are on the same circuit IIRC.
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

'64 Spyder coupe, taillights, instrument panel lights and dome light do not work.

Brand new headlight switch from Clark's. Headlight switch has power to it at red wire on top of switch. Only wire on top of headlight switch that has power is for headlights. No other wires on top of headlight switch light up test light when headlight knob is pulled out.

I am not good at figuring out electrical problems, anyone have any suggestions as to what problem may be? Thanks.

Dave Baker