<VV> Virginia Vair Fair 2015

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Fri Jun 5 11:09:15 EDT 2015

The Vair Fair was also a significant event for the Hubbell family as it marked the first official outing for our grandson, "Tripp" Keefer, who was born 3 months premature on July 6th and had a very rough start on life. After nearly succumbing to a respiratory infection in December, he has bounced back to health and is finally able to travel and go out in public.

It seems perfectly fitting to me that his first outing should be to a Corvair show, but the reality is that our daughter is a 2008 graduate of Washington and Lee Law School and the Lexington location was the main draw for her.

Tripp celebrated his public entry in grand fashion, as the attached photos will attest.