<VV> Virginia Vair Fair 2015

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 09:25:30 EDT 2015

Laughed out loud.
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

> Tripp celebrated his public entry in grand fashion, as the attached photos will attest.
He might have gotten a rough start in life, but he certainly looks like
a happy, healthy little guy.  Your pride is abundantly evident in those
photos and it's well placed.  Thanks for sharing.

Oh, was it your daughter who bought him that "LM's Are Better" hat?

Steven "just kidding" Serenska

'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4