<VV> Brake light problem on 69 Monza Convertible

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 6 19:57:31 EDT 2015

Does the right side turn signal flash at the rear?  It uses the same
filament as the brake light.  It is possible that you have a turn signal
switch problem.

Make sure that the turn switch is centered (neutral position) on the
steering column and then try stepping on the brake pedal.  Let us know the
results of that test.

Later, JR