<VV> Radio speaker

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 7 15:12:57 EDT 2015

My 69 Monza also never had a radio and just has the radio delete plate. I will keep it that way for just the "oddity" of it. To me the best part is also there is no hole cut for the antenna on the body.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to drive out 67 Corvair next week to Knoxville