<VV> 65 Convertible sagging

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 8 05:14:53 EDT 2015

Years ago, my 65 Corsa started sagging, it had been welded up quite well by
a previous owner. But it started out by "chipping" on the door edges, loss
of door gaps, and progressed to the point the only way I could get in was
over the top of the door because if I sat in the car the door would not
close.
It is possible to jack the car up and build front to rear support. But I
don't think the car is now safe and is now more likely to fold up in an
accident.

On mine, a lot of the rust was in the hinge and windshield support causing
the cowl to lean backward. I would imagine your problem is more than just
the rocker panel.

Gary Swiatowy