<VV> Fw: [fastvair] Robson Idler Update from Lon Wall

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Jun 8 18:20:19 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com [fastvair]
To: fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 6:19 PM
Subject: [fastvair] Robson Idler Update from Lon Wall

I appreciate the response so far on our next run of Robson spring idlers. Thank you.

As warned the pre-manufacture discount has been reduced but there is still time to save some money if you purchase yours before June 15th. Check out our website homepage for a discount-ordering link.

Delivery to us is expected around June 22. I'll keep all purchasers updated on progress. If you have any questions about the Robson idler unit don't hesitate to ask.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com

Visit Your Group a.. New Members 1 a.. New Photos 19
 • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

No virus found in this message.