<VV> [SCG] OIL PAN

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 13:27:18 EDT 2015

As I remember, there were at least two different versions of the oil pan.
The differences were all in the embossed gasket contact pattern.
Bob Helt

In a message dated 6/8/2015 5:13:42 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
scg-list at corvair.org writes:

On Jun  8, 2015, at 6:43 PM, James Weppelman via VirtualVairs  <virtualv
airs at corvair.org> wrote:

> Are all the EM oil  pans the same from year to year?

As far as I know, all stock oil pans  are the same for all years & engines.

> Was there any date codes  on them? At least codes you could read from the
outside.

I don't know  of any stamped in codes, but there could have been various
grease pencil or  chalk marks.  I have seen those on blower  housings.

--Bryan