<VV> Convention prep time is getting short

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jun 9 14:00:42 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I hope everyone is further ahead in getting for the convention than I am :-)  We took the wagon to the Virginia Vair Fair, and had no new issues pop up, but I still have a pretty long to do list on the car.  While at the Vair Fair I talked with Frank DuVal regarding my hot start trouble, since it cranks slowly when hot he suggested starter bushings.  Digging through my pile 'o stuff I found a starter with decent bushings, but it didn't crank, so the ends got swapped onto the one from the car.  Still a few more things to do, but if that cures my starting issue that's really the only remaining major drivability issue on my list.

In other news, after reading a couple folks had trouble registering - registration is still open!  You must log in first and it's probably easier if your CORSA membership is up to date.  In fact, online registration never closes - even if you decide at the last minute to come, you can register online and avoid any lines.  The Train excursion and River dinner cruise are both sold out, tho.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150