<VV> [SCG] OIL PAN

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 11:19:49 EDT 2015

Again, as I remember, there was a tech bulletin on this subject. I will try
 to locate it but it will take some time to do so because of my current
work  load. I believe that one sealing change was done for 1966 as the proving
grounds  report had a favorable statement concerning all the rust on the oil
pan as being  a sure sign of no oil leaks for that year.
Bob Helt

In a message dated 6/9/2015 8:25:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,