<VV> FC Side Cargo/Passenger Door Spring

Dale Dewald d66dewald at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:09:47 EDT 2015

Hello Folks,

A few days ago I opened the side door of our '65 Greenbrier and felt a
snap, as the return spring broke. This is the spring that keeps the door
handle level when closed. Without it, the handle droops.

Clark's does not sell this spring and I could not find it in the latest
edition of the Underground catalog.  All of my parts vans also have
drooping handles.

Does any one make this spring, or do I have to fabricate this myself?

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI