<VV> Firestone 7:00 x 13" whitewall Tire

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 21:31:35 EDT 2015

I look forward to seeing it.  We love to look at original Corvairs in any condition!

It's just SCG, by the way - not SCOG.

Bill Hubbell
President, Stock Corvair Group.

On Jun 14, 2015, at 9:13 PM, Robert Brought via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

I plan to show my 66 Monza Factory Stock Original to the SCOG at
Knoxville.  I have three of the five original tires.  I have been able to
find two other 7:00 13's, one is a Goodrich  and the other a  Goodyear.  I
would really like to  have a  fourth  7:00x 13 Firestone in decent shape.
I would pay a reasonable price for one or swap the Goodyear or Goodrich for
one in like condition,  If you have one or know of one, please let me know.

Bob Brought
Corsa SC