<VV> Looking for some pictures

Reid Cummer reid.cummer at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Jun 16 23:46:57 EDT 2015

Some time ago - I'm pretty sure it was this year - somone posted a message
that included links to a nicely restored LM coupe or convertible.  There
were several pictures of both interior and exterior (bright Blue). I was
particularly struck by the front door panels and want to look at them again
as my own 65 convertible restoration has reached the point where I'm
looking at interiors.  I thought I had bookmarked the url but apparently
didn't.

If any of this strikes a familiar note, or if you have an interior that you
are particularly proud of, I'd appreciate links to pix.