<VV> Convention Discount and Cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 17 08:04:09 EDT 2015

As bad luck would have it, I will not be able to make it to Knoxville. BUT, I will still honor the typical convention discount of 10% on all orders and ship all orders for convention goers with FREE shipping. I will also save you the trouble of taking your CARBURETOR CORES to the convention, as I will pay for your shipping to get them to me with no worries of not getting all your money in a timely manner. I will have a Big advertisement in the program with an invitation to stop by, but things just did not work out. Retiring from teaching seemed to be the answer, but other family stuff got in the way. Please feel free to drop me a note about orders or cores, and best wishes to a good time for those who can make it.
Grant Young
The Carbmeister
Wolf Enterprises