<VV> Interior Question

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 17 11:09:30 EDT 2015

I'd say that would be highly doubtful since the top boot attaches to the top of the seat back and the side panels (which contain the ash trays and arm rests) are attached to the seat back as well.  Also, the seat back in a coupe or sedan would be wider than in a vert since the space for the top bows is not needed.  Later, JR