<VV> Corvair for sale

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Sun Jun 21 10:07:18 EDT 2015

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone! If potential buyers need any inspiration, here's the story of the other low mileage (17 miles) Corvair that sold at Lambrecht's auction, this one a '63 Monza purchased by Pete Borchert
CorvairForum.com • View topic - 63 Monza on the road after 51 years sitting idle

|   |
| CorvairForum.com • View topic - 63 Monza on the road aft...Hello, my name is Pete Borchert and I live in northern Arizona.  |
|  |
| View on www.corvairforum.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |