<VV> Correction re: date of Collectible Automobile mag. with art. re: other GM divisions' 'Vair proposals

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 13:20:38 EDT 2015

Sorry.  It should read Feb. 1987.  I guess I had the Corvair era on my mind!

<If you're looking for a
magazine article on the proposed prototypes for other GM divisions based on the
Corvair, you should get the Collectible Automobile magazine from Feb. '67 [should read; '87] which
has a cover story on the Corvair and a sidebar article on those proposals for
other divisions.  Several on ebay now with Buy It Now prices starting at
$7.95.>

~Bill Stanley