<VV> TURBO CARBS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 05:16:56 EDT 2015

I have 2 turbo carbs with me that I ran and adjusted on a 150 torbo (they
are 150). One is painted , other is not. I also have 4 carbs run tested,
for 140 setup for sale  and a set of 140 very good heads.
I prefer stock fuel pump system and correct fuel filter with return line to
 tank on turbos . If I have electric pump , I have it on a momentary switch
for  priming after sitting only.
  For me , a stock fuel system works fine.
SO check the filter and return line(it is a pressure regulator) and carb
needle and seat . I had a fuel pressure gauge in a fuel line made up as a
test  fixture when working on turbos. I have one in a left line for 2 carb
motors  now.
Regards, Tim Colson , leaving for Knoxville in a few minutes.