<VV> Trunk splatter paint question

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 10:58:44 EDT 2015

The modern day spatter paints are a water based paint, and there might be moisture behind the paint, that will take a while to dry.  The original spatter paint was a mixture of lacquer and enamel  one color being grey, and the other color being the white.  Since the two types of paint wouldn't mix, it gave the spatter look.
Paul in CT