<VV> CORSA blunder

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 18:31:50 EDT 2015

It also happened during classification in St Louis, as I recall.  However, in both of those cases the cars had considerably more miles and years of ownership.

This car was bought "new" from the dealership just under 2 years ago.  There is no justification to dispute the originality of this car.

Oh!  I wish you could all come and see it!  It is AMAZING!  Everything is so new and clean.  I took lots of photos and will probably take some more tomorrow when it is on the show field (today was inside a parking garage).

It was fun to compare his original with my restoration to see how close I came to getting it right.

It is wrong that I managed to get into Factory Stock Restored class (prior years - I'm not doing Concours any longer) and they wouldn't let him in.

I'm Sooo angry and embarrassed for our club.

Bill