<VV> It must be national concours time -

S M shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 23 21:13:44 EDT 2015

Sorry Bill, I tend to agree with classification... It's a shame the owner didn't just order up some 6.50x13 1" whitewalls from Coker. Thinner '66 whitewalls, or even the '60 wide whites ruin the look of a '63, IMO. A rule is a rule. The car will still win a Gold award in its class, I'm sure!
yea, Vairily ... Shaun