<VV> [fastvair] Can anbody help me identify the data on this 66 corsa coupe.

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:59:10 EDT 2015

Here's what I get:

1966
Data                02C             Third week of February 1966
Interior Paint    E                 Danube Blue interior paint
Style               66-10737      1966-Corsa Coupe
Assy Plant      WRN            Willow Run
Body number   4092            4,092 '66 Corsa Coupe built at Willow Run
Trim                758-E           Black imitation leather (vinyl) bucket
seats, Danube Blue extension is not normal
Paint               E-E             Danube blue bottom and top of exterior
Acc                 E2ER4F5Y  Tinted Glass, A/C, Rear Speaker, Convenience
Equipped, Custome Deluxe Seatbelts with Front Retractors

Mike, can you provide a photo of the tag?

Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com