<VV> Other side of Judging

Kenneth Schifftner scrubbr at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 24 16:25:40 EDT 2015

Hank:

Today, we judged about 48 vehicles.  Officially started at 9:00 AM and finished at about 12:30.  Fantastic vehicles! The judges were treated to a delicious lunch. We we able to see the vehicles up close (closer than the casual observer) and I, for one, had a great time. Reconnected with old friends.

If CORSA is interested in updating the Rules, the whole procedure can be improved and perhaps, hopefully, more folks will enjoy the experience of judging. Complaints show sincere concern and concern should be listened to so improvements can be made but complaining alone doesn’t solve problems. Participation does.

Ken Schifftner