<VV> GREAT RACE 2015

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 10:24:32 EDT 2015

The 62 Spyder in the Haggerty Great Race is still at it at number 30 for
yesterdays scores. Not bad!
Former partner and grandson were number 1 yesterday , hope they keep at  it.
Haggerty was a supporter here also.

http://www.greatrace.com/news/2015-stage-7-results.html

Knoxville car display today is a big one .It is  all under cover in a  very
large parking garage.It is  very muggy and hot today , hard to breathe
(for me anyway's). Very busy , well laid out , lots of interesting engineering
and hard  work showing  at display.Nice food vendor there with a good
selection, and a large barbeque.
Banquet food was excellent. Lot of participant awards.Wish I had a better
memory for the Special awards. The Cole award this year is still the same ,
but  next year will be renamed to also honor Dolly. The family still
supports  it.
I am sure some one better than me will report details in a better way  soon
Regards, Tim Colson