<VV> CONVENTION 2015 nutshell today report.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 21:48:33 EDT 2015

Arrived home safe and sound at 8:30PM. Total miles driven on this round
trip = 1659.7 . Once there in a very good parking spot in the garage next to
the  door , I did not move the car. Miles included a short side trip to drop
off  luggage for friends that flew home today. They barely beat us!
 We left the hotel @7Am this morning.
>From our angle as basically just spectators , it was a very good time. We
hope most people feel the same way.
 On another note , the Greatrace finished at the Santa Monica pier  today.
Final cumulative results showed the 62 Spyder ended up #77  My  former
partner ended up #4. Just to finish this race is a huge feather in your  cap. I
hope to see more Covairs in this race soon. I hear Haggerty  interviewed  a
few participants for use on
 u tube and in the magazine.
 http://www.greatrace.com/scoring/2015-cumulative-results
It was nice to see and shake so many hands at Knoxville this year.
Check out the U tube videos from Andrew posted at:
 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUbfAlp8HDkf3a-lliQ9KD3w     You or
your car are probably there!
Regards, Tim Colson    extremely  tired!