<VV> 5-page, 1962-64 Spyder article

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Sun Mar 1 18:00:49 EST 2015

Hemmings Muscle Machines, April 2015.  Full color, seems comprehensive and presumably accurate.  (I did not know, or had forgotten, that a 4-speed was required in the first three months of '62 model production.)  Pretty car, nicely optioned, including K-H wheels and dash-mount clock.  Long time owner is Joe West of Mesa AZ.  If you would like a (3mb) scan of the article, please "write" to me off-line.

Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system.