<VV> Towing

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Mar 2 11:31:09 EST 2015

A friend and I wanted to tow an engineless Buick from the mountains
(Running Springs) to the flatlands. He had an old Ford flathead V-8
pickup that burned a LOT of oil.
Without an engine, that Buick refused to follow the truck.
I had to ride in it and steer, getting fumigated from the trucks exhaust!