<VV> RPO K46

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 09:08:59 EST 2015

Hey guys,
Don't confuse RPO K46 with RPO K47. K46 was the "Desert" package, which was the ductwork and special PCV tube added to K47 (simply the oil bath filter set-up)...
I've had several K47s... never had a K46... but they are shown in the 65 & I believe 66 Assembly Manuals...
Later,
Lonzo... blanketed in 18" of this cold white stuff...