<VV> PW report

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 00:52:13 EDT 2015

Made it home from the 2015 Corvair Performance Workshop. It was another great event, maybe the best yet. Tracy LeVeque came up with a fantastic new venue at a car museum in Kokomo, IN.The cars weren't all Corvairs but there were a few plus there were a couple feature cars, Russ Brandenburg's CorV-8 and Spence Duffy's EFI Corsa.. The Friday tours were great. The program was great. There were great vendors where I got some great deals. You might say it was generally great.

One problem was that we were outnumbered by the doughnuts (not too sure how that's bad).

If you missed it this year, make plans to be there next year.

Thanks Tracy for putting together another great PW!

Ned